SERVICE / Overview
Ella Walton Richardson Fine Art is pleased to offer the gallery space at 58 Broad Street for all of your event needs. Our unique space can be utilized for receptions, cocktail parties, business meetings and seated dinners.
Among the reasons that you should choose EWRFA for your event:
- We offer a 2,700 square foot elegant and open renovated historic property in the heart of Charleston's French Quarter. This is a stunning space with both natural and ambient lighting, hardwood floors, high ceilings, skylights, and pass-through courtyard with fountain.
- The gallery also has two brick gas fireplaces which provide added charm for your winter and holiday events.
- There is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, convection & microwave oven, double sink, and dishwasher.
- The gallery is always filled with beautiful art by both American and European artists, eliminating the need for the added expense of decorating.
- The gallery space can accommodate either seated dinners for 40 or 150 guests for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres or a buffet dinner.
Reservation + Payment
Events are reserved on a "first come, first served" basis and are subject to availability. Rental fees must be paid in full and a $500.00 security deposit is due within 72 hours of your event. Cancellations less than thirty days prior to the event will be charged 50% of the rental rate. Cancellations less than seven days prior to the event will not receive a refund. There are NO refunds for cancellations due to weather. Payment by Master Card, Visa, Check or Cash.
Rental Fees + Hours
Monday - Wednesday / $1100.00
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday / $1550.00
Sunday Afternoon / $700
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday eve Special Weekends / $1950 (Special Weekends include: Holidays, Southeastern Wildlife Exposition (SEWE), Charleston Food/ Wine, Spoleto, Graduation, Charleston Restaurant Week, etc.)
All events must cease by 11 pm to allow for one hour of clean up. Event space must be vacated and cleaned by midnight, with no exceptions. The fee charged is for a five hour event. This includes one hour for set-up, three hours for event, and one hour for clean up and break down. Any additional time needed must be negotiated and agreed upon beforehand; the fee will be $100 for each additional hour (or fraction thereof).
Rules + Regulations
- Decorations, signs, notices, banners, etc. may not be written on or taped, nailed, stapled, or otherwise fastened to any surfaces of Ella Walton Richardson Fine Art without permission.
- No Smoking
- Any publicity of the event must be approved by the Gallery
- Rentee is responsible for any damages occurring to any artwork or public space
- Gallery staff reserves the right to close all bars should it be necessary in order to protect the facility and staff
- Liquor liability insurance coverage minimum
- Gallery to pre-approve all catering companies
Catering + Equipment
Client will be responsible for hiring catering staff. Client will provide chairs, tables, music, flowers, food, alcohol, wine openers, napkins, etc.
Interested? Let's Talk!
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU